Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Work In Progress...

Post the following information to your blog:
  • What you've done so far;
  • What you still need to accomplish in the two weeks we have left;
  • How your work will benefit you and others.
  • PLEASE NOTE: failure to post will result in a status meeting Wednesday in class to determine whether you are capable of controlling your own destiny.
-What have you done so far?
So far I haven't really done much to be honest... I've thought of ways to incorporate photography into my last few weeks of this course (and hopefully to continue after graduation) but I haven't set anything in motion yet. I really need to get on the ball with that...

-What do you still need to accomplish in the two weeks we have left?
Easy said. I need to set things in motion.

-How your work will benefit others?
My work will (hopefully) benefit the Documentary team in adding another element (stills) to their work. Also, my work will benefit the people who see what we're doing, and who see "We Are Superman" to aid in the process of artistically showing the world what we're doing, and how we plan on changing what we know as the educational system set in place today.

No comments:

Post a Comment