Thursday, May 3, 2012

AP Test Prep

This past week has been somewhat... stressful over the AP related items.. to say the least. There's so much to do, it feels, and the clock, as we all know, is ticking. Ticking away faster than I seem to realize at this moment. This week I have mostly been working with Lit Terms, as to the quizzes that keep popping up (including the one tomorrow!) but I've been focusing at least... 3 days this past week going over either actual literature, or notes, that I will be tested on, whether that's physical books, physical notes, my blog, or other people's blogs. Trying to get myself familiar with the stuff I SHOULD really know that this point. Then I go back to studying those lit terms.... I've never taken the AP Exam before, so I'm not entirely sure of what I'm walking into, but I DO know that those Lit Terms will help me understand what's being asked of me, and if anything, I want to at least be able to understand the questions being asked of me. Sorry this kind of turned into one diary entry, rather than a "week journal," but.... here's to effort?

No comments:

Post a Comment